Where to Find Secondhand Gold in Amsterdam
We love a good secondhand store and when it's Global we are all about it. Every time we find our way to Amsterdam we hunt down the best thrift shops the Dutch have to offer. Heres a couple of stores that we have explored and are worth spreading the word. Hopefully you can find some hidden treasures when you go.
- THE SPOT: Laura Dols
- WHERE TO FIND THEM: Wolvenstraat 7 Amsterdam, Netherlands 1016EM
- THE TREASURES: Five decades worth of goodies, vintage cocktail dresses, and coats. They are pretty well organized. There are two stores that sit across the street from each other.
- THE SPOT: Wini Vintage
- WHERE TO FIND THEM: Haarlemmerstraat 29, 1013 EJ, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- THE TREASURES: They have a good thrift collection for men, women and some children items. It's well organized and clean and they have Monday discounts. A discount on thrift , YES PLEASE
- THE SPOT: Time Machine
- WHERE TO FIND THEM: Nieuwe Hoogstraat 5, 1011 HG, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- THE TREASURES: Lots of great stuff and great bargains . I found two really cute tops here on my last trip. It is worth going through the whole store to find that diamond in the rough.
- THE SPOT: Bij Ons Vintage
- WHERE TO FIND THEM: Reetraat 13, 1016 DM , Amsterdam, Netherlands
- THE TREASURES: Good prices, well organized, and lots of clothes to look through. If you want to relive the 70's and the 90's this is your spot.
So if your looking for a polyester jumpsuit from the 70's, a vintage prom dress from 1952 or Blossom's entire 90's wardrobe; check out some of the spots on this list.
PPL PLZ THGS